|18 blends of certified organic Tulsi tea. Delicious, stress relieving and energizing!
||Certified organic daily Psyllium fiber formula for digestive health!
||This organic herbal jam contains 49 organic ingredients working together to increase your longevity and boost your vitality and youthfulness.
||Unique herbal supplements, containing organically grown herbs, formulated to support your pure, natural health!
Organic Products – What if they Did More than
Just Support Your Health?*
Seems everyone wants to support the environment… but perhaps you’re barely keeping your head above water with the ”routine stuff.” So, how in the world can you make a difference?
You can do so while at the same time supporting your own health – something I trust you're already doing – without taking any more time out of your day.*
By using products produced by sustainable agriculture, like those from Organic India – our partner in helping you take control of your health.
Sustainable agriculture integrates three main goals:
- Environmental stewardship
- Economic profitability
- Prosperous farming communities
Preserving the Environment for Future Generations
In other words, stewardship of both environmental and human resources is of paramount importance. Stewardship of land and natural resources means practicing agriculture with a long view, preserving it for generations to come... important to benefit your children and grandchildren.
Stewardship of human resources involves promoting the dignified work and living conditions of laborers, considering the needs of rural communities, and ensuring consumer health and safety, both now and in the future.
Your Role as a Consumer...
You, as a consumer, have a role to play here. When you purchase Organic India products, you’re supporting sustainable economic development for rural communities.
Organic India practices principles of service, sanctity, and integrity via organic agriculture. They promote only organic products – and continuously develop additional organic products for your benefit.*
So, while you're busy supporting your own health, you also help promote agricultural best practices that will help future generations benefit from quality food products.*
And since you use organic products for your own health anyway, and they're quick and easy to order through Mercola.com's customer service center, it doesn't require additional demands on your busy lifestyle. It's very quick and easy.
In fact, Organic India products support your good health and help your body to recover from normal stresses you encounter in everyday life.*
Organic India's products are predicated on the Ayurvedic principle that an imbalance between your mind and spirit tends to reflect in your body systems.
Organic India Products that Balance Your Body...
So try some of these Organic India products today to balance your body. You might just discover a new favorite. And of course, your satisfaction is always assured at Mercola.com.
- Organic India Tulsi Tea Blends. Delicate... delicious... refreshing... Available in 18 blends that delight your taste buds.
Tulsi, known as "Holy Basil," is revered in India as a sacred herb and is called the "Queen of Herbs." It's rich in antioxidants, and helps support your body's natural immune system.*
- Handcrafted Decorative Velvet-Lined Tea Chest. A treasured gift for yourself or a loved one. Contains 72 tea bags... 18 individually-wrapped tea bags each of Original, Green Tea, Honey Chamomile, and Raspberry Peach flavors.
- Herbal Supplements. Support your pure, natural health – mind, body, and spirit – with these Ayurvedic herbal supplements formulated to support your 21st century health.* These unique supplements use only organically grown or ethically wildcrafted herbs.
- Fiber Harmony. Certified organic daily Psyllium fiber promotes your digestive health.* Fiber Harmony helps soothe your digestive tract – helping maintain your healthy probiotic balance and provides heart-healthy soluble fiber.*
- Chyawanprash. Chyawanprash is a powerful herbal preparation composed of 7 key organic ingredients – amalaki, pippali, cardamom, cinnamon, ghee, honey, and sesame oil – plus 42 other Ayurvedic organic herbs, spices, and fruit nutrients working to support your immune system, your heart, your digestion, and your bone health.*
Get your health-supporting Organic India products today...
Here's Another High-Quality Supplement to Add to Your List
In addition to these Organic India products, I also recommend you take Curcumin Advanced. Curcumin is a potent polyphenol and is the primary active compound found in turmeric, the Ayurvedic herb dubbed "The Spice of Life."*
Curcumin Advanced stands out from other curcumin supplements because of its micro-particle technology that makes it more bioavailable for you than other curcumin products.