It is my desire to help uncover practical, natural, safe and inexpensive and ways for you and your family to live a healthy life.
Fortunately we can learn much from our ancestors who have used natural approaches for centuries to help improve their health.
One such culture is India and Ayurveda – India’s 5000 year-old holistic health practice.
Ayurvedic practice focuses on whole herbs for effective natural health promotion and for addressing the health of the ‘whole-person.’
How 5000 Year-Old Rasayana Promotes a Proactive Health Approach
If you’ve been a regular visitor to this site, you may have learned about Ayurveda and how it plays such a key role in India’s holistic health philosophy.
Well, there is a specific area within Ayurveda, called ‘rasayana,’ which is about rejuvenation and promoting health. A simplified meaning is that which helps restore a youthful state of physical and mental health, and promote a sense of happiness.
In Ayurveda, rasayanas are prepared from only 100 percent pure and natural ingredients like dried fruits, herbs, and spices.
Here are some of the key concepts behind rasayana…
- Specifies special herbs, fruits, and spices renowned for positive influence on optimal health and longevity
- Helps maintain proper functioning and rejuvenation of your cells
- Optimizes aspects of your bodily functions
- Creates holistic health balancing in avoiding potential unwanted effects
- Benefits wide array of population – regardless of age, gender, or ethnic origin
- Provides cumulative health effects – the more you practice it, the greater the potential benefits
- Boosts your immune system to help maintain vigor and vitality of your body
Before I get into what I consider one of the best rasayana sources, you should know…
Why Certified Organic is So Important
One very important requirement to locate the best health-promoting rasayana source is the use of raw organic herbs and fruits.
Just like my recommendation to eat as much raw organic food as possible, the same holds true here for rasayana… if the herbs and fruits used are over-processed, you simply won’t have the potential for maximum benefits.
In my opinion, organic products provide your body with the healthiest array of wholesome nutrients.
I’ll even go a step further and recommend that both the nutrients in a rasayana solution and the manufacturing process be certified organic… in my opinion, that way you have the best chance for optimal health benefits.
The most reliable source of certified organic herbs and spices I’ve found is Organic India.
Why is that? Organic India is one of the few herbal sources to receive the following certifications:
- Organic certifications from: Skal International, Ecocert International, USDA, EU, and NSOP (India)
- SQF – Safe Quality Food (certified by SGS India Pvt. Ltd.)
- HACCP – Hazards and Critical Control Points (by SGS)
- GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices (by SGS)
- ISO 9001:2000 – International standard for quality and safety (by SGS)
- Orthodox Union (OU) Kosher – Certifies compliance for Kosher observers and followers (by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America)
You may have heard all this before. But I cannot emphasize enough the importance of certified organic processing for providing what I feel are optimal health advantages.
And you can see why I’ve chosen Organic India to provide healthful organic foods and supplements. Their commitment to organic quality processes is one of the best I’ve seen.
India’s Traditional ‘Elixir of Life’*
So, what’s an excellent natural source of rasayana?
First of all, in my opinion, 2 of the finest sources of Ayurvedic rasayana are Turmeric and Holy Basil (Tulsi).
These both have health promoting properties unique to them… and it’s why I sourced them from Organic India and offer them today.
But there is a third rasayana source that has been hailed as India’s traditional longevity tonic* for thousands of years-- Chyawanprash.
Of all the rasayanas, many feel Chyawanprash is one of the most healthful herbal formulations.*
Why is that? Well, let’s take a quick look at some of its potential vitality-promoting rewards…*
Chyawanprash has been used traditionally in India to…
- Help strengthen your digestive system and promote food absorption*
- Boost memory power*
- Promote cardio fitness by supporting your heart*
- Help slow down the rate of normal aging and promote longevity*
- Cleanse your blood and aid in the elimination of toxins*
- Rejuvenate and promote a healthy-looking complexion*
- Support healthy bones and teeth through calcium absorption*
- Help tone your muscles through protein synthesis*
- Provide relief from occasional menstrual discomfort*
- Boost your immune system to improve vigor and vitality*
You should get a good feeling why Chyawanprash has traditionally been called the ‘elixir of life’ and how it clearly supports a proactive approach to optimal health.*
So, what nutrients are in Chyawanprash that earn it this name?
6 Organic Nutrients That Are Traditionally Believed to Work in Unison to Boost Your Vitality*
Just like many other herbal formulas in the marketplace today, Chyawanprash’s ingredients vary widely.
But in keeping with my recommendation to proactively take control of your health, I strongly advise you to make sure your Chyawanprash ingredients are 100% organic.
And I’ll even go one step further and strongly urge you to find Chyawanprash made from 100% certified organic herbs.
I realize none of this is an easy task. And when I go even further and recommend the formula as a whole is certified organic and is produced by a manufacturer using certified organic processes… it’s easier said than done.
Before we take that challenge on, let’s take a closer look at the nutrients in Chyawanaprash.
Like I said, there are many combinations of Chyawanprash – with anywhere from 20 herbs and spices all the way up to 70 or 80.
But one ingredient found in all formulas is amla, or amalaki, a tropical Indian gooseberry.
One thing to keep in mind, that is one of the most important concepts behind Ayurveda and particularly with Chyawanprash –is the belief that traditional use of the total formula works in unison to provide health benefits even greater than the individual nutrients.*
So, even though we’ll take a closer look at what I consider some of the key ingredients, it’s really believed by traditional users that all these organic nutrients ultimately work together to deliver optimal health benefits.*
Here are just a few of the key organic ingredients I recommend be included in a healthy Chyawanprash formula…
- Amalaki – A good source of vitamin C to provide potent antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals and boost your longevity*
- Cardamom – From the ginger family, this herb helps strengthen and ease your normal digestive processes and helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range*
- Cinnamon – Promotes healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range as well as supporting your blood vitality, cardiovascular system, and digestive system*
- Ghee – A form of clarified butter (lactose free) that’s a good source of beta carotene and vitamin E. Aids in nutrient absorption and helps protect the nervous system against oxidative stress*
- Honey – I’ve spoken before on my site about the benefits of raw, organic honey used in moderation. Having this as a key ingredient in Chyawanprash not only adds benefits such as increased energy and free radical busting antioxidants, but also adds flavor.*
- Sesame Oil – Promotes healthy blood and helps you maintain your blood sugar and blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range*
Of course, all of these organic nutrients in and of themselves may help promote your optimal health.*
But the traditional belief is that when they work in unison with other vast arrays of organic herbs, spices, and fruits in Chyawanprash, they can help increase the advantages.*
Since the main nutrient in Chyawanprash is amalaki (amla or Indian gooseberry), let me explain a bit more about this vital nutrient.
30 Times More Vitamin C than Oranges*
The amalaki nutrient in Chyawanprash has 30 times more vitamin C than oranges.*
So, why is this so important?
Vitamin C is a major antioxidant and may be the most important ‘electron donor’ to help maintain optimal electron flow in your cells.*
Here are other ways vitamin C plays an important role in your vitality…*
- Helps neutralize negative vitality results from oxidation processes*
- Boosts your body’s immune system*
- Supports strengthening of your ligaments and tendons*
- Nourishes your healthy gums*
It’s important to remember… every nutrient you ingest may raise or lower levels of up to nine other nutrients in your body.
For example, taking large doses of vitamin C on a regular basis could lower your level of copper. So if you are already deficient in copper and take high doses of vitamin C, you could be preventing your immune system from functioning optimally.
This is why I strongly recommend you seek out wholesome organic food sources for a natural healthy supply of vitamin C.
And I’ll tell you how to accomplish that with Chyawanprash in just a moment.
Warning: Watch Out for ‘Healthy’ Pretenders
As I mentioned above, the quality of nutrients in Chyawanprash formulas can vary widely.
Many sources use synthetic and artificial ingredients… and don’t practice certified organic processes to produce Chyawanprash.
That’s why I had my team meticulously research and obtain what I consider the best certified organic Chyawanprash formula for you…
- Comes from a certified organic producer of some of the finest herbal formulas I’ve found – Organic India
- Uses 100% certified organic ingredients – certified by the Control Union
- Is a blend of 6 key organic ingredients plus 42 other powerful Ayurvedic organic herbs, spices, and fruit nutrients working in unison to enhance your health*
- Entices you with a base of clarified butter (ghee), honey, and cinnamon* -- has an alluring fruity butter taste
By now, you should understand how this is not just any other Chyawanprash… it’s made from 100% certified organic ingredients by a certified organic manufacturer.
And having visited the resourceful folks of Organic India in Lucknow, India, and witnessed their meticulous organic processes, I truly believe they produce and deliver the best source of Chyawanprash.
Organic India produces what I believe are the highest quality organic formulas by:
And you can enjoy Chyawanprash …
- By itself (1-2 teaspoons every day)…
- With raw milk…
- In a whey protein shake…
- Or as a spread on your gluten free morning toast
- Helping preserve and enrich the environment
- Adhering to and setting new standards of certification
- Committing to holistic quality and environmental responsibility
- Educating and certifying organic growers and farmers
- Respecting and honoring the organic farmers
Chyawanprash is definitely an Ayurvedic herbal product that supports my take-charge approach for maintaining and promoting your optimal health.*
That’s why I highly recommend it.
Ancient Practice Still Delivers the ‘Goods’ Today
So, Chyawanprash is one of those organic products that support a proactive health approach*… as part of the 5000 year-old Ayurvedic rasayana practice.
Sure, there are Chyawanprash capsules out there. But I recommend you take advantage of raw organic sources for your nutrition whenever possible.
This is one time where I firmly believe that capsules are not your best choice.
And Chyawanprash produced by Organic India is one of the purist organic forms of Chyawanprash available.*
Plus, you can get three of the top rasayana sources on my site – all produced by Organic India… Turmeric, Tulsi, and now Chyawanprash.
And don’t forget you’re fully entitled to my 100% lifetime guarantee on Chyawanprash and all Organic India products I offer.
So, give your health a boost and order Chyawanprash today.* At only $16.97, I made sure it was reasonably priced so you could easily take advantage of this offer.
We’re sorry to inform you that Chyawanprash Organic Herbal Jam has been discontinued…
Instead, you might be interested in our Pure Gold Raw Honey, which contains beneficial antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. This pure, sweet alternative to sugar is delicious when added to tea, used as a spread, or even eaten by the teaspoon.
Discover more about Pure Gold Raw Honey.