Why you should consider making the switch today to the coffee alternative that actually boosts your body's resistance to stress. It really is that good. Hear Dr. Mercola explain why...
You're barraged continuously by these claims -- day in and day out.
Those flashy health and wellness promises you see on television, on the web, or in print ads -- the ones that seem too good to be true... and most of the time, they are.
- From miracle diet plans and wonder pills claiming to help you lose double-digit pounds in only days...
- To those sensational "aches and pains" remedies that promise you'll feel like a teenager again in just 15 minutes...
- And now scientists are working on a pill that allows you to skip exercising all together... yet gain the same benefits...
Sound too good to be true? I'm sure there are many more claims like these you've heard as well.
So you can understand why I was somewhat skeptical when I learned about an ancient sacred herb that supposedly:
- Helps promote your respiratory system health*
- Supports your healthy vision*
- Gives you antioxidant protection against free radicals*
- Helps you alleviate minor discomfort and irritation*
- Provides you with a calming effect and relief from occasional stress*
- Helps bolster your immune system*
- May even give your stamina a boost*
- Helps promote your healthy metabolism*
- Balances the health of your digestive system*
- Helps you maintain blood sugar levels in the normal range*
- Provides you with skeletal and joint support*
- Aids you in supporting normal cholesterol levels*
Pretty astounding... Yet to me, it seemed too good to be true.
However, over time spent studying this amazing Tulsi herb, I became thoroughly intrigued by its extraordinary health benefits.* Benefits backed up by scientific research.
So I'd like to share with you more of what I uncovered about...
Tulsi -- Nature's Health-Promoting Gift to YOU*
When I first discovered facts about the Tulsi herb, I had a challenging time believing all of the info about its far-reaching benefits.
Never before had I uncovered such a single, little-known herb with such wide-ranging health benefits.*
I began to really dig deeper when I discovered Tulsi health and wellness applications dating back thousands of years in India.*
I really felt there must be something compelling behind all this.
And what I discovered is that scientists from around the world (and particularly in India) have been busy researching the Tulsi herb -- and providing strong evidence of its natural health value.*
One challenge the scientific community faces when studying herbs is that herbs tend to provide the greatest health benefits over prolonged periods of time.* They are not the "quick-fix" touted by many other health-related products.
But before we dive into more details on the incredible benefits, let's take a trip far back in time to better understand...
How this Ancient Herb Became Part of India's Spiritual and Wellness Culture
In India, the Tulsi herb has been widely known for its health-promoting properties -- for body, mind, and spirit for over 5000 years.
Commonly called "sacred" or "holy basil," Tulsi is a principle herb of Ayurveda, India's ancient holistic health system. Ayurveda means "knowledge of life" -- with herbs lying at the very heart of Ayurvedic practice.
Ayurvedic knowledge grew out of the wisdom of ancient rishis (sages) and yogis of India, and initially passed by word of mouth.
Apparently, this tradition continued for many generations until the earliest known written texts around 5000 BC.
The Rigveda became the first documented scientific record of Ayurveda. Rig means "in verses" and veda means "book of infinite knowledge."
The Rigveda emphasized the importance of herbs for optimal health and well-being.
The ancient rishis ensured the integration of Tulsi into daily life by incorporating it into religious rituals. In this way, people at all levels of Indian society routinely consumed Tulsi for health benefits during worship in their temples and homes.*
Today, Indians worship Tulsi as a sacred plant. It is a part of Indian households, typically grown in earthen pots in the family home or garden.
You already know about many of this herb's amazing health benefits*, but here's one I feel needs additional emphasis...
How Tulsi can Help You Stay Calm and Relaxed*
Certain herbs have been discovered to induce resistance to stress called: State of Non-specific Increased Resistance (SNIR)*.
Agents that improve the capability of an organism to adapt to stressors are called adaptogens. According to Dr. Narendra Singh, author of Tulsi -- The Mother Medicine of Nature, an adaptogen must fulfill three requirements.
- Be innocuous in nature
- Promote normal physiological functions of your body
- Induce a SNIR in the human organism, so the body copes better with stress
And of all the herbs Dr. Singh researched, Tulsi ended up being one of the best adaptogens.*
So what does this mean to you?
It simply means Tulsi can help boost your system against stress... helping you to relax and stay calm in today's frantic world.*
And this is only one of the many Tulsi benefits you could take advantage of with the Original Tulsi Tea Mix and products.
But why hasn't this herb been better known until now?
India's Organic Movement -- What Happened and Why?
Just like the rest of the world, but perhaps more so in India, farming methods swayed under constant pressure from corporations for higher and quicker profits.
Farming areas of northern India ended up in very bad shape. Soil depletion from over-farming and the use of fertilizers and pesticides was widespread. Many farmers were unable to cultivate their land anymore.
In 1997, a movement began to take place in northern India that would change the face of farming in the region. A group of people convinced of the value of organic farming and processing began working with local farmers to help solve the over-farming issue.
At first the local farmers were skeptical -- having already gone down the wrong path with large corporations.
However one small farmer, Kailash Singh, in the small northern Indian village of Azamgarth, decided to take a chance on his small 3-acre farm and go organic. He started the first organic Tulsi farm.
With time, more local farmers joined Singh, eventually expanding the Tulsi organic process to over 10,000 acres.
So, it's no wonder Indian culture considers Tulsi at the heart of the organic movement.
And now, you can take advantage of all Tulsi has to offer with Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules -- made with 100% organic ingredients (plus vegetarian supplement capsule).
I'm sure by now you're familiar with the powerful benefits provided to you by antioxidants.* Well, Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules are no exception. Here's...
How Tulsi Delivers You Powerful Antioxidant Nutrients*
Antioxidants are important nutrients, as they help you slow down the excess oxidation process and protect your cells from free radicals.*
When free radicals attack your cells, excess oxidation can occur, which potentially damages your cells. Antioxidants help counteract this process -- and Tulsi is rich in antioxidants.*
If you recall, I've mentioned often how antioxidants are your body's #1 way to neutralize free radicals -- those harmful metabolic byproducts that can damage cells and tissues throughout your body.
Scientific evidence repeatedly demonstrates antioxidants are key nutrients in helping YOU:
- Support your memory function*
- Promote your heart health*
- Boost your immune system*
- Slow down the signs of normal aging*
- Promote your healthy vision*
Although many foods you eat contain antioxidants, today's poor diets likely don't provide you with the free radical scavengers you need.
I firmly believe the Tulsi herb found in Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules can help you maintain the antioxidant nutrients you need.
However, I suspect you need a few more details, and might be wondering...
How can Tulsi Offer so Many Health Benefits?*
Over time, scientists learned that Tulsi's unique chemistry is highly complex.
The Tulsi herb contains hundreds of beneficial compounds known as phytochemicals. Phytochemicals are non-nutritive plant compounds containing protective and health promoting properties.*
Working together, these compounds possess potential antioxidant, adaptogenic, and immune-enhancing properties that can help promote your general health.*
The essential oils in Tulsi leaves are a particularly rich source of these phytochemicals.
To give you even more of a flavor for Tulsi herb applications, here's a table showing potential uses of Tulsi within Ayurveda, India's holistic health system.
||Respiratory system and normal body temperature support*
||Respiratory system health promotion*
||Normal body temperature support*
|Jwarakunjana -- parindra Rasa
||Stamina promotion and respiratory support*
||Digestive system support, loss of appetite, and stamina*
||Elimination system promotion*
||Respiratory system support*
||Maintaining blood sugar/pressure levels within the normal range*
|Vrihat Yogaraja Guggulu
||Skeletal and joint system maintenance*
||Maintaining a normal digestive and elimination system*
|Rasacekhara Cwitrapanchanana and Durlabha Rasa
||Promoting healthy skin*
||Dental hygiene support*
||Healthy vision promotion*
|Kumara Kalyana Ghrita
||Dental hygiene promotion in children*
Table adapted from Tulsi -- The Mother Medicine of Nature, by Dr. Narendra Singh
So even though you may not live in India, you can see how Tulsi preparations potentially benefit Indian health and wellness.*
And you can see why I'm happy to offer you Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules... I believe it's an excellent herb to help you further take control of your health.*
Yet, just like any product or service available on my website, there must be a solid quality-driven manufacturer behind what I offer. Well, Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules pass my stringent manufacturer selection process hands down.
Why This Certified Organic Tulsi Producer Stands a Breed Apart
The key to delivering organic Tulsi rests in the manufacturer's commitment to quality and excellence.
The manufacturer of Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules achieves the highest quality organic Tulsi by:
- Helping preserve and enrich the environment -- As a result, this manufacturer received exclusive rights to harvest certified organic crops from central and northern India.
- Respecting the farmers --By honoring the well being and dignity of local farmers, a win-win scenario continues to evolve for everyone involved in Tulsi harvesting.
- Committing to holistic quality and environmentally responsible business practices-- From preservation of seed and enrichment of soil... through cultivation, harvesting, manufacturing, and packaging, all phases of the production cycle reflect the quality commitment.
- Educating growers and farmers-- All organic farmers are trained and educated in all aspects of sustainable organic farming methods. A 3rd party international agency certifies farmers as "certified organic."
- Adhering to and setting new standards of certification-- The manufacturer of Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules seriously commits to following the highest quality standards for producing organic products.
This manufacturer is among the few herbal companies in India to receive the following certifications:
- SQF -- Safe Quality Food
- HACCP -- Hazards and Critical Control Points
- GMP -- Good Manufacturing Practices
- ISO 9001:2000 -- International standard for quality and safety
- OU Kosher -- Certifies compliance for Kosher observers and followers
- Organic certifications from: Skal International, Ecocert International, USDA, EU, and NSOP (India)
So, you should have a pretty clear picture as to why I chose this manufacturer to provide the Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules products.
In my opinion, they clearly stand a breed apart in Tulsi organic production.
I have to admit I'm as surprised as you are with all the extraordinary health benefits of Tulsi.* But believe me, this is one of those times where something that seems too good to be true... really is good for you.
And just in case you're still on the edge with the incredible Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules products, here are...
12 'Too Good to be True' Reasons Why this is My #1 Tulsi Choice for YOU
Let me quickly summarize why I feel the Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules products are superior in helping you take control of your health.*
The benefit combinations I was originally skeptical of have solid scientific research to back them up. So, here's a summary of...
Many of the potential health advantages
Tulsi can provide you, by:
- Helping boost your respiratory system*
- Supporting your healthy vision*
- Delivering you antioxidant protection against free radicals*
- Helping you alleviate minor discomfort and irritation*
- Providing you with a calming effect and stress relief*
- Helping bolster your immune system*
- Aiding you in enhancing your stamina*
- Helping you promote a healthy metabolism*
- Boosting your digestive system health*
- Helping you maintain blood sugar levels in the normal range*
- Providing you with skeletal and joint support*
- Aiding you in supporting normal cholesterol levels*
Pretty powerful list -- you have to admit. It's not too often I uncover a product with such wide- ranging overall health benefits* -- Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules.
But it can't help you in your quest to take better control of your health* unless you take action.
Ready, Set, Take Action NOW at Prices 'Too Good to Be True'
I realize not everyone may enjoy drinking tea as much as I do.
So, you now will have a choice of Original Tulsi Tea Mix or the Holy Basil Capsules formula.
With either offering, you know you will benefit from:
- Tulsi produced with certified organic ingredients (plus vegetarian supplement capsule)
- Farming, harvesting, and production standards from a Tulsi manufacturer committed to and awarded the highest quality standard certifications
- The potential bountiful advantages this ancient herb has been delivering for thousands of years
- An inexpensive Tulsi solution -- tea or supplement
- A 100% lifetime guarantee
So order your Original Tulsi Tea Mix or Holy Basil Capsules right now.
When it comes to Tulsi, I've simply not found better products for your money than these.
And since I'm fully convinced you'll find both of these products provide you with the boost you need to take better control of your health*, I'm offering you my 100% lifetime guarantee (see details below).
Oh, and the price? The Original Tulsi Tea Mix is only $10.97 for 3.5 oz (50 servings) of 100% organic tea! And the Holy Basil Capsules is only $17.47 for 90 capsules.
So, don't hesitate any longer, order your Original Tulsi Tea Mix and Holy Basil Capsules today!
This is one time where a 'too good to be true' solution finally beats the odds!
Click Here To Discover More About Tulsi